Thursday, September 2

If I Believe I Can Then I Can

"If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain; If I can ease one life the aching, or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain." ~ Emily Dickinson

Technology feeds us data 24/7 and most of it is negative.  It doesn't matter how much technology has changed or we have progressed in every aspect at the core we are still striving for the same thing.  To feel as if we made a difference.  To know that somehow we matter to someone and that someone matters to us.  To see that the time we have spent here has been about more than getting ahead.  Each day we are graced with sunrise is another opportunity for us to make a difference in the lives around us as well as our own. 

There are so many little things we have the ability to do that can have an impact on those we encounter.  Leave each person feeling better for having met us, listen to understand and with your full attention.  Take time to enjoy your life and be there for yourself and those that matter.  Recognize your own gifts and fulfill them.  By fulfilling our dreams we enable and inspire other to do the same. 

No comments: