Friday, September 10

Our Dreams Are Woven Together

“Our life is composed greatly from dreams, from the unconscious, and they must be brought into connection with action. They must be woven together.” Anais Nin


Every person has dreams, goals things they want to achieve. Then there are those that seem to have every wish come true. You may wonder how it is that life seems so easy for so many and so hard for others. When life doesn’t go according to plan we naturally look for blame, for somewhere to place the disappointment. Speaking from experience the sooner we can accept we are where we are based on our own choices and that there are other opportunities awaiting we just need to be open to them, the sooner we can shift our life. Dreams are only dreams unless we take action. A friend Nathaniel Hansen told me over dinner do what you can do now. There is something you can do to move you towards that dream, I submit to you to find what that is and do that. This is the key element we must approach it like making a quilt. I may not have all the pieces the ones I have now I can begin to weave those into something and as I need more pieces and stay open to opportunity and take inspired action and the next best step I will eventually have a beautiful quilt.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: