Saturday, October 23

Dedication and Determination

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.” Gail Devers

When we dedicate ourselves to a cause, a belief, a purpose driven goal, there is nothing we cannot accomplish. I believe this because of my own experience in trying to get through school. I have a sister whose IQ is much higher than mine. We both set out to get a college degree. Her heart was not in it, and she put little effort into completing what she had started. I had the opposite going for me. Even though I was not the top student in my high school and had to work hard to get decent grades, I had one thing going for me. I stuck with it no matter what. I had obstacles and setbacks, but through hard work and dedication I was able to accomplish my goal. Believe in yourself. Have a clear vision. Dedicate yourself to the work and you can achieve anything.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: