Tuesday, April 20

Cheryl ~ Day 110; 256 to go

There is something to be said for laughter. I know I have talked about this before, however, I must say it again. Tough day, didn't go according to plan at all. Had a very long to do list and barely made a dent. Then decided to be completely honest and lets face it nobody wants anybody to be completely honest. Then my evening ended at "Young Frankenstein" broadaway. Needless to say 3 hours latter there is a smile on my face and the reality is that my to do list not getting done didn't stop the world. However, the 3 hours with my daughter and her boyfriend laughing at totally inappropirate parts of the play made me realize that this moment 10, 15 or 20 years from now will make me smile when I think of it. The reality is our lives are woven over time with a combination of laughter and tears and those are the things that matter. This is my daily inspired thoughts.

No comments: