Tuesday, December 1

Visit the New Waves of Gratitude Website

We are proud to debut the new Waves of Gratitude website and new image at www.wavesofgratitude.com. We encourage all our readers to visit the NEW website to view our beautiful and meaningful Inspired Jewelry and Inspired Apparel.



Waves of Gratitude was founded by Cheryl Nordyke and Kim Wierman on the strong belief that everyone should have the opportunity to “wear” symbols of gratitude that have style and meaning. The mission of Waves of Gratitude is to offer products that inspire people to remember the importance of expressing gratitude.

"After finding myself unemployed for the first time at the age of 42, I went searching for a piece of jewelry to remind me to be grateful regardless of my situation," said Cheryl Nordyke, CEO.  "When I was unable to find anything that spoke to me, Kim and I decided to create our own products that inspire and express our gratitude."

To view the new website and new image of Waves of Gratitude, go to www.wavesofgratitude.com.

For press inquiries, email pr@wavesofgratitude.com.

No comments: